Saturday, May 08, 2010

Went to the cemetery early to water the plants. I suddenly began to grieve and called sister Betty; we cried together and I felt better.
Meant to stop at Santori's on the way home, but completely forgot. I had spoken earlier to fellow editorial staffer, Julie L., and we had some differences about our new community newsletter, The Breeze. Decided to call and ask if I could come over and talk about it. I did, and we ironed it out, I'm glad to say.
We'll have five adults tomorrow, and all four of the little boys, so thought I'd serve a salad, hot pasta and chili in the crock pots, cold cuts, rolls, and a trifle for dessert. Went to Shop-Rite to pick up most of the ingredients.
Looking forward to Mother's Day.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...