Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yesterday saw me going back to Kohl's to return what were called "energizing pantyhose." Fifteen bucks and they were almost impossible to get on, even over my nice legs. I imagine they energize by squeezing the blood vessels so all the blood gets forced to your head and you get dizzy and don't realize you're on your feet--or something.
It wasn't a wasted trip, though, because I found a pair of shoe boots that actually don't hurt--much--and bought them. Met up with Mary Ann Van O. and she had a 30 % off coupon. I was able to use it, too, and got the boots for twenty something.
Otherwise, it was a mundane, run-errands day until the high point: Alison picked Ellen up in Philly and she's here! In Jersey! And I'll go get her this afternoon! She called from Alison's car on the way, sounds wonderful, and I can't wait to see her.
That picked me up from an unpleasant altercation with Pat a little earlier. Won't go into it, except to say we had words. So often, I feel unworthy, unappreciated, and trapped in a situation I never saw coming. "Alone and afraid in a world I never made..."
Okay, I'll get over it.
Later: Wow! I'm down another 1.6, so have lost 51.2 pounds for a weight today of 148.4. I'm thrilled!

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...