Monday, December 03, 2007

When we went for our walk yesterday, there was snow on the ground! Rest of day was cold, windy, and sleety. I got a few things at Acme in the morning, but the rest of the day, stayed in. Did lots of wash, changed the decor in the guest bath, then dozed on the sofa while the Eagles got beat--again. A nice, cozy day in my snug, cozy house.
Jumped in the shower after dinner, then talked to Ellen, always a pleasure. She'll be here on the 19th--Alison will pick her up in Philly--then our plan is for me to go up to Cream Ridge to bring her back here, as she'll go to court with me on the 21st. She does want to stay over with Alison some of the time, too, and we'll work that out.
I get my flu shot today at 11:00, and will try to do some Christmas shopping after that.

2 comments:

iloveac said...

Rosemary,
Did you put up the Christmasy shower curtain from last year?

Mimi said...

I did! Boy, you have a good memory. Also replaced the pastel towels with flowers (got them in Singapare) with ivory/burgandy ones, so I'm slo-o-o-ly transferring the stuff. Later, I'll put the Christmas towels up.
Actually, the shower curtain isn't strictly Christmasy, it's burgandy, but looks like winter, not spring.

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...