Friday, December 28, 2007

I had to take Ellen to the airport yesterday--sob! It's always a wrench and we both cried, but only a little. Had no problem getting there. Since I'm notorious for being early, I dropped her off at 11:30 for a 2:30 flight. Just got an e-mail from her to the effect she arrived safely and is back home with the kitties. The big news is that, although it isn't "official" yet, her RE agent thinks the owners will accept her offer for the condo--yahoo! As I wrote Ellen, I'd give anything to be able to go out there and help her move, but with Pat's health, I'm afraid that isn't an option.
Stopped at Santori's on the way home and bought 30 dollars worth of produce. Went over to Susan's to welcome her back from Connecticut; we'll resume our morning walk today. Made Pat chicken and I had a little slice of his, along with veggies, for dinner.
Nothing much else going on. Today, I have a whole list of chores to complete and errands to run; I had much more important things to do recently--being with my daughters.
Will go to Weight Watchers this morning. I think I've gained some, which isn't unlikely considering holiday eating. However, I'm not concerned about it, as I'm back in the groove and know any weight gain is temporary.
Later: Interestingly, I stayed the same--still at 148.4, with 51.2 pounds off. That's not bad, as it gives me a clue about the real challenge ahead: maintaining the weight loss. I figure I overate on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Significantly, though, I didn't deviate through the whole day, only at dinner and after. Hmm...

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...