Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yesterday, I was able to tie up some loose ends, although there are plenty more hanging over my head. Took Pat to my doctor's and he got his flu shot with no problem. Took Betty's birthday gift to the post office, and was handed a registered letter from Pat's dermatologist. It repeated what I was told on the phone about his squamous cell cancers and informed us that we hadn't followed up properly. It was a c.y.a. form letter letter, of course (yawn), but I followed up by stopping at the hospital in Manahawkin. Upshot was I made an appointment for Pat for January 4,
While I was in the big city, dropped off several box-loads of Christmas stuff to the thrift store, and went to Staples to duplicate a few more pics of Patrick as a child (they'll be added to my album for Natsue). Picked up a few things at Acme. Made another batch of Nana Mix and packed some in a pretty Christmas box for Patrick and Natsue. Will send that today, along with the six pounds of Scrapple for cousin Bob in Berkeley.
Saw Barb H. and she invited me in to see her new paint jobs. Wow, every room is gorgeous! Love her colors, especially the "Arizona Sun" in the living room.
I'm going to the Women's Club Christmas luncheon today with Barb and others. It's at SeaOaks and should be fun. Tomorrow is the party at Flo and Joe's, so there'll be at least some festivities. Last year, there were parties and other activities practically non-stop; this year, it's quieter, but that's okay, too.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...