Friday, April 12, 2024

Thursday

In the morning, I got a nice text from Greg, wrote him back, and we agreed to keep in touch. Got a message from Patti R, I called her and we chatted. Niece Carolyn called and so did Ellen, on her way home from work, so I had some good conversations.

Speaking of...I met Diane at noon at our library lunch place; neither of us realizing this branch doesn't open until 2:00. That was okay, as we were fine in our usual spot outside until then. It was a gorgeous sunny day and we happily chatted about family, friends, and how great it is that Diane can play ping-pong.

After, I picked up the book I had requested about Scotty Bower, a sex procurer for the likes of Rock Hudson, Walter Pidgeon, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, and dozens of other stars and bigwigs in Hollywood. This was during the forties, fifties, and sixties, but of course, nothing like that goes on today. Certainly not. Never. They're pure as the driven snow in 2004, that's for sure.

T.O.P.S. this morning, and I'm anything but pure as the driven snow in the healthy eating department; I'm sure I've gained, but will find out soon. At 5:00, Vickie and I will join Suzanne at her place at for our social session/happy hour; only one of us will be having booze, of course--now, which one would that be?

                                                   😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁


No comments:

Saturday

Instead of taking my usual sandwich when I meet Diane for lib lunch, I made a salad. Walked over the footbridge, dropped the book off at the...