Saturday, April 06, 2024

Friday

Home: up .04 to 125. T.O.P.S.: up a pound to 126.1, both well within my comfort zone, so I'm okay with them. Lennie asked me to conduct the meeting, which I did, having brought my program on ultra-processed food. It went okay, although I really hadn't prepared very well. I also shared with the group my phone visit with Bobbi and showed them the pics she had sent me of her broken ankle/leg.

I signed up to be in Fractured Actors' 29 1/2 -Hour Playwriting Festival next month. I was in one with LETCO years ago and it was fun. Had to sign a two-page, densely written "Talent Release" in boring legalese that grants F.A. the right to use my image, voice, likeness, name, biographical information, etc. in photos, film. videotape, and other recordings, and blah, blah, blah.... Combined with the fact that alcohol is no longer offered at the shows (as of Comic Potential last month), this makes me think an attorney has come on board.     

Home, breakfast, then I didn't do much productive all day. (But why do I have to be productive, anyway?) I actually sat and watched a piece on the royal family called From George VI to Kate. I'm not sure why I'm interested in the royal family, as they seem a dull bunch overall. I thought I  might bus to town, but the wind was so strong, I was afraid. Walked over to Von's for goodies (cauliflower, broccoli, and apples) and even that was a little scary. I hope it stops. Some rain was predicted, too, although it didn't happen. 

All in all, it turned out pretty dreary. Today should be better.

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...