Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Monday

Did two washes, first sheets with a few other things, then the big, heavy skirt I'm donating to Dudley House. Did not see the eclipse, which was only partial here, anyway. I didn't have the special viewing device and was hesitant to take a chance otherwise. 

Diane emailed to ask if I could meet her for lunch in town today, but I have a full one planned, so we'll meet for lib lunch on Thursday. Suzanne, Vickie, and I went back and forth about when to meet for Happy Hour, and finally settled on Friday at 5:00. Vickie has oncology and cardiology appointments coming up, as well as other problematic things, so I hope nothing interferes with it for her.

Packed my lunch and went to town about 12:30, ate at the mall, then went to Penney's and Target looking for new bath rugs. They had little or nothing I wanted, so I'll have to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond, I guess, or go on-line.

Ellen called on her way home for work and we had a good long talk. She'll be living alone now for the first time in--ten years, I think. We talked about Target not having any toilet lid covers and she said most people don't use them anymore. Hmm... maybe I should not, either.  

Full day today: blood test at 7:10, WinCo with Suzanne at 9:00, and Dudley House Potluck at 6:00. In between, I want to go to Target and pick up those bath rugs. Must get a mat for the tub, too.   

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...