Saturday, February 24, 2024

Friday

Home: 2.6 off for 122.2; T.O.P.S.: 2.4 for a weight of 122.9. That's below my favored range of 125 to 130 and it's making me nervous. I feel fine, but have been--by my lights--overeating, so what gives?

Forgot to mention yesterday that agent Kim sent six pages of info--resume, credit report, and so on--introducing me to a woman who wants to see my house. She looks pretty good, so I gave permission. 

Continued cleaning up and clearing out, natch, including the bottom of my long closet in the kitchen. I still have to turn my attention to under the sinks and under my bed.

Cleaned the counters in the kitchen and did some other housework. Prepared and baked three nice apples, as I like to eat one as a snack in the evening.

Yandoo Communications called and a nice woman tried to work me through retrieving Netflix, Amazon, and other channels, but it didn't work. I got the impression because I have a Firestick, I'll have to call them, too.  However, she did get me back on cable and weirdly enough, as long as I can watch something for an 45 or so before I go to bed, I'm okay with it. 

I was so pleased to get a Facetime call from Dee, the woman who bought my childhood home at 15 North Rosborough and with whom I've been friends now for years. She moved to upstate Pennsylvania years ago and, unfortunately, is seriously ill with a heart condition. She called me from the hospital and the topic of hospice has been advanced. Darn, I with it wasn't so. 

Went over to Hallmark in the shopping center and bought a pretty little "onesie" for Lora's newborn granddaughter and a card. Will give it to her at T.O.P.S. on Friday (she didn't attend yesterday). 

Stella's picking me up for the U.U. benefit silent auction today and Diane and I made a date for "lunch at the library" tomorrow. I'm considering a harbor cruise with the BCNN group next month; I'll see if Julie might want to go with me. 


No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...