Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Tuesday

Good grief, I'm getting to be a recluse! I stayed in all day, getting a lot of boring chores done. Finally  cleared up a lot, but it's find it so tedious to type on this attached keyboard. I'm constantly pressing the wrong key and erasing or going to some other page. I'm just going to fill in aftee I get the new keyboard on Friday.

Brother Larry called and we had a good talk. He;s 92 and probably  won;t go to Frank's funeral, but it's possible.

To illustrate my lowly state, I did something I haven't done in years: I watched television DURING THE DAY for two hours! Saw the Scott Peterson (guilty as sin, no question about that) case and Frank Sinatra in Palm Springs--ho hum.

Got these  Valentine cards from the Tokyo trio and my two best friends:

I just can't continue now==more tomorrow

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...