Friday, February 16, 2024

Thursday

Still having a devil of a time typing, but hope I'll be out of the problem later today. 
I washed the bath and hall rugs and cleaned the hard floors. Suzanne came over and we talked for a half hour or so. Went to Von's for this and that.

Watched a Zoom program from Alzheimer's Bright Focus, featuring a neurologist from Arizona which, for obvious reasons, was absorbing.

Got the mail and was thrilled to find this:
That's my friend, Lora, on the cover! She's a successful travel agent--has her own company--and is a member of my T,O,P,S. group, I called her as soon as I got it and she was so pleased. I'm going to see if she and Julie want to go to the show Jeff's in next month,

Ellen called on her way home from school and we had a good chat, Suzanne stopped in again to show me something and now I just can't continue, Hope to be back on a even keel tomorrow!


No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...