Thursday, February 22, 2024

Wednesday

Got a lot done again, including taking a mountain of stuff to GoodWill, driving over to Oxnard for this and that, taking a pile of papers to UPS to shred, and clearing out my long kitchen cabinet.  Spent a fair amount of time researching L-shaped desks, which I want to get for my bedroom. Now there's masking tape representing its dimensions, but I'm still not sure which model I want. Went over to Von's for a fair amount of provisions, but a disaster happened when I sat down to fill in this blog. 

The problem is, I don't remember how it happened, nor do I remember how I got back in. Here's what I know is the basic problem: I started this blog more than twenty-years ago and at that time, my email address was paem@comcast.com. Years later, I switched servers and used rosemarymolloy7@gmail.com. 

That's still open or active or whatever they call it, but I now use only rosemarybmolloy@gmail.com. Somehow, the blog still has the one with "7" on it, which is why I don't get comments sent to my major address. I've tried, but I've never been able to switch.

Now, as is obvious, I'm back in but I just don't know how and I'm afraid this will happen again. I'll keep trying to figure it out--the help area is, unfortunately, no help at all. Another electronic annoyance: My television is telling me I have no signal. I may have tried to figure something out about the DVD player--which doesn't play, or whatever. That isn't as much a disaster as losing this little baby--my laptop--but I'd still like to view something once in a while. Will see if I can fix, if not, try to get a repair person.

Ellen called at 6:00 on her way home yesterday and we had a good talk. When I hear people complain about teachers, I wish they'd appreciate the dedicated ones.  

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...