Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Monday

 Called Olivia in the morning and we had a good talk. She's still fearful about going to lunch and also has some kind of physical problem--I'm afraid I just don't remember what it is, but it seems to be improving. Anyway. we'll keep in touch.

I spent time--finally--on various things I've neglected, including framing some family pictures sent to me recently. I think I'll go today to get three matching frames from Ross or Target. Also spent a frustrating amount of time  trying to get both Jim's and my passport pictures (we took them with my phone on Sunday) down to the required 2" by 2." The gov website is so unhelpful; it gets you to the point of printing the picture, and that's it. I know I could go to CVS or Wal-Mart for the picture, by why should I? I can do it myself, if I can just find out how to shrink it. Emailed Mike to ask him.

Bused to town after lunch. Although it was too cool for my taste and somewhat windy, Main Street was full of people, which always gives me a lift. I bought a little container and two DVSs, then went home.

Decided to go to the cremation thing--breakfast--tomorrow and signed up for that. Continued my quest to try to find Whizzie Eaton's offspring and sent an email to one of her daughters. However, it didn't get delivered and I got a message to the effect it isn't deliverable. Went back onto WhitePages and found a phone number for her son in Aubrey, Texas. I'll keep pursuing the older daughter and if that fails, contact him. Ellen called in the evening--always a pleasure--and we caught up with each other. 

Other than that--nada. 

No comments:

Monday Matters of Business

Just ignore this entry, and go to the next:  Having absolutely VOWED to quit procrastinating, I got these things done on my list: 1. Called ...