Friday, August 20, 2021

Thursday

 Dental work continues to hurt some, but not too bad. I still haven't been able to eat solids, but puree everything. Good and active, though: Bused to town in the afternoon to pick up the new Stephen King book; also bought some fancy cloth napkins. After dinner, walked The Promenade, which was so enjoyable. Ari, from Dr. Babbitt's office, called to remind me of my follow-up visit on Monday. 

Ellen called; she's preparing her classroom for the start of the school year. Picked up some Anbesol, which I'll now apply to my sore gums. I'm sleeping very well, oddly enough, and I'm glad about that. 

Glad about a lot of things, as a matter of fact.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Rosemary,
Checking to see if I can post. Good news that you are healing nicely. Anbesol...good idea.

Pat said...

Yesterday's post was a comment on Mike's sense of humor with the jawbreakers. Loved it.

Pat said...

R U getting notified that you have comments? Hope so.

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...