Saturday, August 21, 2021

Friday

Met here for T.O.P.S. and I lost a whopping 4.9, weighing in at 126.7, according to the official scale. Now I'm wondering if that's accurate because, according to my home scale, I lost 2.4 and am at 128.4. I'll have to check next week,

After breakfast, walked over the footpath to the park and little lending library. Left off a book and picked one up. Went home the circumference of the park way, so I think totaled about three, possibly more.  

After lunch, I just did some household chores, one of which was clearing and rearranging my silverware and utensil drawers. Also pared, quartered and boiled several potatoes, then whipped them up. I now have whipped potatoes for the next year, I think. 

Ellen called and will be over after she completes preparation of her classroom, about 5:30. Teachers start Monday and the kids on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...