Saturday, August 07, 2021

Friday The Thirteenth

The good news is that I was down 2.8 pounds at home at 128 and 1.4 down at T.O.P.S. to 129.4. I'm not sure why, as there didn't seem to be such a variation in scales before, but oh, well.

The bad news is that the meeting was a mess, as usual: Six of us attended and leader Lennie, for some foggy reason, delayed starting until late-comer Margaret got there. Why the rest of us should have to cool our heels because somebody's late is beyond me. And, of course, when we actually started, we all had to hear how we met our husbands. Sharon expanded this by going in to family history and what happened to her grandson and how she found an outfit in her closet she hadn't worn in years and--AAGH! 

Anyway, next week Trinity Lutheran is getting new floors, so we can't meet there. I offered to have them come here again and might host the week after, too, if I'm still alive after my dental ordeal.

Rushed home, had breakfast, then dusted and mopped the hard floors. Lunched, then took off for Trader Joe's at the mall to get rose wine from Provence, France. I don't really have salad bowls that I thought looked appropriately French, so I went to the shop across from the transit center and found just what I wanted.

Home, I completed the little rhyme I had written for Mary and spent some time putting it on a card. Came out pretty good, if I say so myself. 


 


No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...