Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Dentist

Suzanne stopped in to wish m luck and Jim called to offer me the same. Ellen texted her good wishes, too. We went to Winco in the morning to pick up a lot of soft foods, had a light lunch, then took off for Dr. Babbitt's. Luckily, I remember little about the procedure itself. I now have a upper denture (temporary),which looks pretty natural, but isn't completely comfortable. I guess it will improve. 

I think I went to bed very early--don't remember and got up right now at 4:15. I think I'll have to nap today or stay up a lot later.




2 comments:

iloveac said...

Oh Rosemary, I know how scary this was for you. Glad it's over. I'm sure the adjustment stage will be annoying to say the least....but you did it...and onto healing.

Mimi said...

Thanks, Pat. I'm hanging in.

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...