Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Monday

Kept my 11:15 appointment with Dr. Babbitt and happy day--all is much better! He adjusted this and that, told me a few things, and I'm thrilled and overjoyed. I can even whistle now--which I haven't been able to do for the last few years, for some reason.

Lunch after then, then a three-mile walk on The Promenade on one of those beautiful, sunny-but-just-pleasantly-warm-not-hot days for which California is justly renowned. After, stops at Sprouts and Trader Joe's for various, then home to prepare for dinner at Sea Fresh, in Ojai. 

Ellen and Greg were already there and we had a great time. I stuck to semi-soft with clam chowder and a side of garlic potatoes, but probably could have had something harder. Didn't get home until close to 8:00, watched more of Nicholson cavorting with Hunt, then slept well.  

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...