Wednesday, January 02, 2019

New Year's Day

Walked Kimball early and it was pretty much deserted, so I deviated to Telephone Road for some of it.  After breakfast, I did a big load of wash; while it was chugging away, I finished some odds and ends of housekeeping.
Drove to a few stores for a few things, had lunch, then took off for the bus. I was sitting on the bus bench for a good half hour until a man came along and said he didn't think they were running. I wasn't sure if that was so, but walked back home, got my car, and drove instead. I went to WinCo, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Staples, the 99-cent store, and Target. At the latter three, I was looking just for everyday labels, not even shipping labels. Could I find the kind I wanted? No, but I finally got something similar at Target. Betty called and we talked. I then called Carolyn and we had a long talk, also.
That's really pretty much all I did yesterday, the first day of the year two thousand and nineteen. May it be as good as the last one was.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...