Monday, January 28, 2019

Lunch At Ellen's

Well, I'm just a slug-a-bed. I stayed up so late watching that damn 20/20, I slept until 7:00 and did not walk Kimball--so shoot me.
Had breakfast, did the crossword, then packed up the leftovers from Saturday and took off for Ellen's (driving). We ate and I told her I had the movie Green Book and would like to see it at her place. Okay, and we watched it; I thought it was terrific. By the time it was over, it was close to 4:00. El wanted to trim her bougainvillea bushes, which seem to have fallen on bad times. Her clippers weren't up to the job, so she decided to go buy more serious ones. We said goodbye and off we both went. Stopped at Von's for more blueberries, then went home to saute some wonderful jumbo shrimp.  Connie e-mailed me, asking if we could meet so she could lend me a costume for the Art Comes Alive thing and we decided on tomorrow. I left a message for Diane thanking her for lending me the movie. So I didn't get any real walking in yesterday. I'm not worried about it, though, as I'll resume my usual today.
It wasn't that long ago that this was taken for granted:

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...