Saturday, January 26, 2019

In The Groove

I'm back in the groove!  I walked Kimball, then went to T.O.P.S. and incredibly, I was the big loser, having lost 3.4 pounds. That was a booster, all right.
After lunch, I vacuumed and cleaned up a little, then happily took the bus and walked the usual. Niece Carolyn called while I was there to find out how I'm doing. I invited Diane, who has nephropathy, for lunch today. She'll take the city van, which is free for her, then I'll meet her at the entrance.  I'm still not sure what I'll serve--have to go to WinCo  and Von's to buy something. Diane asked if I'd like to go to her place yesterday to see The Green Room with her and Nancy. I'd like to see it, but she and Nancy were going here and thee first, so it just seemed too complicated and I passed.
Ellen called and asked if I'd like to go to lunch in Ojai tomorrow.  Sure do, so I'll meet her over there. When I got home from town, Suzanne took my blood pressure. She thought it seemed okay at 131/77, since I had just come in from walking. We then had a discussion surrounding a book she just finished about the Holocaust and another on the same topic she just started. These are fiction and she said she hadn't read any factual accounts. I have--many--but that was years ago and I'm not sure if I want to get back into that genre.
Had leftover chicken, then showered and slept well.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...