Monday, January 21, 2019

Boredom Woes

Didn't walk Kimball. In fact, I didn't walk in town, either. I felt pretty lousy and stayed in much of the day.
I spent the time composing a letter to the senior director of sales and marketing for Cypress Place Senor Living, Pamela S. I had met her at the Christmas cocktail party I attended there last month. We chatted and I mentioned my Acting for Amateurs class. She asked me to send her info and that's what I worked on. I wanted to send some attachments of flyers and so on and had a terrible time trying to scan, then attach them. Not sure why., but I'm still working on it.
Betty called to say the guy she sued who tried to cheat her with the furnace thing has sent her a check for two thousand bucks. Finally, and he still owes her four hundred, but that should be coming soon.
I discovered I was out of both tomatoes and chicken--horrors, how could I have lunch?--so went to WinCo and laid in supplies. After I ate, I actually napped for about an hour, unusual for me.
Got up and drove to the Goodwill in the east end, just because I was getting stir crazy. I bought a  Christmas ornament--am I nuts?--and a book  on elements of expression. Home, I cut up some mushrooms to saute with my swordfish and cooked my raw baby spinach, a good dinner.
Speaking of dinner, tonight is the widder one. I'm feeling much better, but not  sure if I'll go; I'll see how how I feel later.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...