Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ellen's Birthday

Kimball, breakfast, and I called the guy at Paradise Chevrolet, who had e-mailed me. He said I had to come there and sign papers to get the car repaired. (Geez, I hope it can be repaired; I saw it and it looks pretty bad in front.) Of course, he hadn't received it until Monday, almost a week after I had verbally released it from Adamson Towing. Also, incredibly, I got the lien from those crooks; I'll have to consult Crystal at AAA for what to do.
 I'm pleased with my new slim bookcase, but want to move it a few inches, so will have to take all the books out to do so. Drove to town after lunch for my museum to library walk, as I want to vary that with The Promenade. Home and jumped in the shower preparing for Ellen's birthday dinner.
She came about 5:00 and I gave her her present. We then went to Jasmine Thai and had a feast. El ordered three appetizers for us to share and I had Thai stir-fry; brought most of it home, as there was more than enough.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...