Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Looking Up

Well, things are looking up. Suzanne dropped me at Hertz at 7:10 (I had to wait 20 minutes until they opened) and I got a rental car. It's a cheap piece of crap--a Toyota Yaris, which I had never heard of before--but it gets me around, so okay.
I was determined to resume my Kimball walk and did, but not until much later than usual; got there after 8:00, so didn't see anyone I knew.
After breakfast, I went to Winco for blueberries and frozen cherries. Home, I just did this and that until my 11:00 bone density test appointment. That was routine and I was in and out of there in about forty-five. Stopped at WinCo, ate lunch, then zipped into town, and parked at the museum. Did the library thing, read for a bit, then met Diane, Carolyn, and Nancy at Limon y Sal.
We had our usual good time, plus Happy Hour drinks and food. Stayed for more than an hour, then left and I drove home in the little piece of tinware, but at least, it got me there.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...