Monday, September 10, 2018

An Adventure

Walked Kimball, then followed my usual Sunday routine. When I got home, Suzanne was outside at our joint walkway; she invited in to see some pictures of her and her family in much younger days. These were in a Shutterfly book her mother had made for each of her five children before she died. As we had been discussing the various orders and their habits and habits (ha! customs and clothing),  I found it interesting and enjoyed it. I warned Suzanne that I would someday show her my family pictures--when she has an idle week. Went to WinCo after breakfast to get green and red peppers and a big onion for stir-fry. Ate lunch and then...
I HAD AN ADVENTURE! Instead of my usual town sojourn (drive to museum, walk to library and back), I decided to take a bus. I enjoyed it a lot, although I accidentally took the one to town that went to Pacific View Mall first. I then had to change to the Main Street one. However, I didn't mind and these were free, of course, due to my advanced age.
Got off at the museum, walked to library, read for a bit (I'm into a book about three men who were executed for murder in Alabama or some godforsaken place that that).  By the time I walked back, it was 4:14 and I had to wait  for about 45 minutes, but I didn't mind.
Made the stir-fry, as planned, with ground turkey and the veggies and it was very good.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...