Thursday, May 23, 2024

Wednesday

Did some things in the morning, so important I can't remember what they were. Showered and had a quick early lunch, then went out to wait for my ride to the dermatologist's office in Oxnard.  It was infuriating that again, the driver had been directed to the wrong place--the gate on Brookshire. This is the third time and even after calling them and that illiterate letter! However, the driver, Andrew, was fun to meet. He drives for Uber on the side, but plays bass and sings with a local band, although he's no kid. I always like to meet show-bizzy types and we had fun talking.  

I got to Dr. Chiu's office very early and she took me early (zapped some of my blemishes, but the nose had only a a dot), so I was finished almost an hour before I was to be picked up. Cancelled the ride and took a bus home. 

Jasmine and Bobby from management came shortly after I got home for the annual inspection to check various devices and for leaks, of which I have none. That took only a few minutes, then I stopped next door to Suzanne's and we chatted. She said she had had a sudden dizziness--not sure why, but it concerned her. Oddly, I used to experience dizziness once in while, but years ago. I never did find out why. She invited me in and we caught up with each other and with Vickie's ailments. Unfortunately, she now has some kind of problem with her hip, besides the possible heart thing, and--always lurking in the background--the breast cancer. I've having them over for our version of Happy Hour, I think on Sunday, when Suzanne's free and I'll text Vickie today. 

No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...