Sunday, May 26, 2024

Saturday

I spent the morning searching through family pictures and documents, for artifacts I can show cousin Kevin when he gets here. Unfortunately, I have very few of his Dad, as he was considerably younger than mine, but I'll keep looking.

Bused to town about 1:00, walked Main and browsed around, so didn't get lunch until after 2:00. I had brought it with me, of course, and ate at my favored place across from the mission. The weather was nice, sunny and warm, and I enjoyed it. 

Home at 6:00 and I did some food prep. I like to have plenty of vegetables at the ready, so when I'm hungry, I don't have to spend time preparing. I seasoned (olive oil, vinegar, garlic) a big bag of fresh spinach, sliced and refrigerating tomatoes, and hard-boiled three eggs. I already chopped onions and peppers in the freezer, as well as ground turkey, so I can put them together and sauté in a jiffy.  

Lisa G., with whom I last appeared in Area 22 two years ago, texted me to ask if I was auditioning. Yes, I said, and I want one of the teenage parts. Actually, I'm not sure if there's anything appropriate for me, but I'm going to give it a shot. 

No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...