Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Bused to town at 10, so I could stroll Main Street and shop around. Found a nice black and white top, which I need like a hole in the head, so naturally bought it.  Went from there to a nearby supermarket for grapefruit, then met Noreen at the Himalayan, where we had some interesting food from Nepal. I ordered a vegan dish called "Aloo Cauli," which consisted of cauliflower, potatoes, tomatoes, and various exotic spices--very good.

We talked and talked, of course; Noreen remarked that she'd like to see "Poor Things" and I looked it  up when I got home. It's playing at various theatres around here so I'll track down if it's on when N. and I are both available. She plays Scrabble every other Saturday and pinochle on Mondays and I have various commitments pending, too. Will look more today.  

Since I keep different information and reminders here, I'm adding this about Nails D'Elegance: Nail person I like is Teresa who has a thirteen-year-old daughter. Hasn't been back to Vietnam for fifteen years. Parents both live here, also. 

Nothing scheduled today, which gives me time to turn my attention to IRS crapola. My accountant, Michelle, has been tooling around Europe--hope she doesn't stay there.  


 


No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...