Saturday, January 06, 2024

Friday

As mentioned on Thursday, I was sure I had gained, but wonder of wonders, not only did I not gain, but at T.O.P.S. I was the biggest loser! I went down 3.7 pounds to 125.7 there and at home, lost 2.8, to 124.6. I can't explain it, as I thought I was eating as many calories as usual, but I guess I was moving around a lot. The meeting, if you can call it that, was the usual meandering, mostly personnel, non-weight stuff, but since I hadn't been there for three weeks, I mostly enjoyed it. Stopped in to see Vickie on my way home, so didn't actually eat breakfast until quarter to eleven.  

I decided to bus to town, although it was a bit chilly and very windy. I hadn't been there in weeks and  enjoyed it. Did the Main Street stroll and picked up a few small items, including Tide. 

Home, I had lunch at--get this--4:15. Just ate the rest of the sea bass I hadn't finished in Santa Barbara, plus some leftover salad. I was just finishing when Suzanne stopped in and we brought ourselves up to date on our lives. She's attending two Bible-study courses at St. Bonaventure's and is planning a trip in February to see her brother in San Diego. 

Julie texted me, asking if I wanted to go to Finney's with BCNN's lunch group and Prime with the dinner group on the twenty-fifth. I said yes to both, but now realize I have the Dudley House potluck on the tenth. Must check for the Finney date.

Today, I must take down and off the Christmas decorations; more important, I need to separate them into "keep" and "donate." That ain't gonna be easy...

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...