Friday, October 28, 2022

Thursday

 Walked to Telephone Road and bused from there to the B & N shopping center. I was early by 20 minutes or so, but Diane was already there. We had our lunches (we bring our own) and a good, long talk on a variety of topics. She suggested that she, Jim, and I meet there next Tuesday, also bringing our own. I'm not sure if he might have class then, but I'll call him. She said Saturday or Sunday would be okay, too--I just think it might get more crowded.

We were there until about 2:00, then I left to walk to Cricket to ask about Jim getting my old phone. That's about a mile away and WinCo is on the route, so I stopped in. I had turned down Suzanne's offer of taking me the other day, but did need decaf, paper products, and veggies. Got what I wanted, then continued on to Cricket. 

The staff there was very helpful; they told me what I had to do to give Jim my phone, in particular, to take off my own pictures and data. I'm still a little unsure, but I'll see if Ellen can advise. Also, I want to make clear to Jim that there'll be a learning curve--you don't just pick it up and use it. We'll see how this works out, but I'm not entirely certain it will. I plugged it in to charge for a time and just got up to find it does, indeed, work. 

Didn't get home until after 3:00 and spent time preparing the spaghetti squash I had bought, then chopped two of the big onions. Had those and fresh salmon for dinner and yummy, yummy, yum. 😋  

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...