Sunday, October 16, 2022

Saturday

Stripped the bed, and washed and remade before breakfast. I wasn't quite sure what to serve for lunch, then remembered the cauliflower crust pizza I had in the freezer. Okay, I'd give it a try. Did so and both Jim and I liked it a lot. It wasn't very large, so I also made hard-boiled egg sandwiches and Jim had one after we finished the pizza.

I was pleased to notice he seemed more hopeful about his evaluation. The first part consists, of course, of the chair and others on the evaluation committee sitting in on his classes.  Then, Jim said, there's a meeting of an hour and a half, I suppose to go over any good or not-so-observations. This takes place only every three years, so must be an important part of his work. I'm hoping he'll be retained. 

Jim stayed a shorter time than usual; he had gotten here at noon and left about 2:30. That was all right with me, as I got sleepy and lay down for a nap. Felt good when I got up about two hours later. Went over to Von's for a few things, but then just lolled around the rest of the day before a vegan dinner: spinach, potatoes, and tomatoes--pretty good.

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...