Monday, December 31, 2018

Ho-Hum

Just a ho-hum day. Walked Kimball early and met up only with Ed and Lola. The Sunday edition of the Ventura Star didn't arrive until after breakfast, but I at least had the Saturday one. Did the Sunday crossword at lunch.
Drove to Winco and The Dollar Tree for a few things, had lunch, then boarded the bus for town. Called Betty while on the way to hear some disturbing things I don't want to mention here. Got off at the library and walked down Main, but didn't go to The Promenade--just didn't feel like it. Stopped into the Child Abuse Thrift Store (that name really gets to me) and picked up two Victorian style albums for three bucks each. I think my old family pictures will look great in them.
Dropped stuff off when I got home, then drove to the bank for cash, after which I went to Von's for two more 16 ounce packages of blueberries. I'm addicted!
Nothing much going on otherwise.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...