Friday, March 20, 2015

Nothing Much

Darn, after our walk and breakfast, I gathered up my tax info and drove to St. Mary's.  Arrived about 10:00 to find it jammed.  Filled out the preliminary form and saw my neighbor, Jo B.  We sat and chatted...and chatted...and...
By the time 11:15 rolled around, I decided to go back Monday.  I'll plan to get there a few minutes before 9:00 when they open.  Since I was partway there, I drove the Bayville to use the rest of the gift certificate my friend had given me.  Bought a blouse and purse.
Had sausage and salad for lunch.  Did wash, cleaned up a bit, puttered around with this and that.  Not a terribly productive day.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...