Saturday, March 28, 2015

Going Strong

Got lots of linens packed, plus a number of breakables, as well as several more boxes of this and that for the thrift store.  Aline and I had tentatively planned to go to Atlantic City on the bus, but the weather was so miserable, we scratched the idea in favor of Manahawkin.
I was going to donate some throws, sheets, and a tablecloth to Lighthouse Alliance, but they weren't in the best condition, so Susan suggested Animal Rescue.  Olive Garden is right down the road, so after dropping off the linens, we went there for lunch.
Bobbi called while we were eating to tell me that we can't use Shalom House on April 16, after all.  Called her back later and we settled on a possible alternative date, but it has to be approved and we won't know that until Monday.  Damn and double damn, I feel like dropping the whole thing.
Stopped at Shop-Rite after, then home so Auntie Aline could see the latest pics of adorable baby, K.  She thinks he's just the cutest and sweetest little boy ever.
We sat and talked after, then I drove her home.  Had leftover veggies for "dinner," as I wasn't hungry after our lunch.  I plan to tackle the rest of the guest room closet today, then the next big thing, the study closet.
Fran Z. called to say the flea market has been rescheduled for May 30.  I posted the offering of my model ship on both Craigslist and Facebook.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...