Monday, March 09, 2015

DST and Stuff

Daylight Savings Time is always a bit disconcerting; when we walked at 7, it was just getting light.  I was restless last night, too--kept waking up, which is unusual for me--but I know I'll adjust quickly. Love having it light out as late as it is.
Again violating the "handle paper only once" rule, I went back to a lot of letters and so on and discarded, put in order, and got some in envelopes to send to survivors of the letter-writers.
Tried to track down a long-ago friend of my late husband's; Harry Marcus Woosley is or was his name and he was from Julien, North Carolina. Believe it or not, he seems to still live there, sixty-five years later, as I found an address and phone number.  Called, left a message, but who knows if anybody will respond.
Called my sister-in-law, Regina, to talk all this over.  She, Lois, and I are the only Molloys left of this generation; the born ones have been gone for five or more years.  Regina is 90-something and having some physical problems, but is sharp as a tack otherwise.  I hope to get up to Cherry Hill to see her before I leave.
Finished writing my "theatre advice" letter to my acting class students, plus an agenda I'll loosely follow. Also typed up and printed questions for R.E. agent, Walter, who will come tomorrow, as will my friend.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...