Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Yet More Garage

Cleared out and cleaned up yet more of the garage, and set some things out for Big Brothers and Big Sisters to pick up.  Ran errands in Manahawkin, then impulsively got my suit on and went to the pool.  It was heavenly, of course, and as ever, very sparsely attended.  Talked to Harry and Pat V., Buck T., and Pat M.
When I was about to leave, I got a call from my friend, who asked if she could come pick up the stuff she and her husband are taking.  Sure thing, and she got there after I had showered and dressed. 
When I got home, I discovered somebody had taken the big container I had out with various stuff in it.  That leaves only a few brooms for BB & BS, I'm afraid.  Their truck is supposed to come at 7:00, so I hope I can see them and apologize.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...