Thursday, August 22, 2013

Anniversary

Ran around doing lots of errands, mostly in Manahawkin.  Exterminator called and will come next Friday.  Now I have to get the garage partly cleared, so they can drill around the two walls that adjoin the house.  Got some done yesterday--at least threw out some stuff and thought about what's left.  My friend called and will come help me next week.
Today is the fourth anniversary of my husband's death.  So hard to believe it's been that long.  Will visit the cemetery with my friend.    

4 comments:

Jim Wetzel said...

So regrettable an anniversary for you. I remember in a general way when he died, but wasn't aware of the exact day. As it turns out, this is also the 59th anniversary of my debut into this outside world. I'll be thinking about you today.

Mimi said...

Thank you, Jim--and happy birthday.

iloveac said...

No words--just ((((hugs)))).

Mimi said...

Thank you, Pat.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...