Friday, May 10, 2013

Prints

I again had some difficulty in finding the photo place in Princeton, but finally made it.  The prints turned out beautifully--I think they're better than the originals--albeit the price was steep ($133 and change).  Now I have to find mailing tubes, plus get the addresses of my nephews.
Stopped and shopped at Stop 'N' Shop on the way home.  Got lots of shrimp and meat.  I'm continuing the low carb diet I started last week.  Have lost only a pound, but will persevere for at least a few more weeks.
First "Ad Hoc Players" gathering today in Margate, and right after, a Breeze editorial staff meeting back here. 

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...