Sunday, May 05, 2013

Not Much

Nothing much went on yesterday.  Spent most of the day dealing with what used to be called "paperwork," now "cyberwork," I guess.  Got chicken legs, sausage, and pork roast at Acme, as I've embarked on the low carb diet.  Years ago, I lost forty pounds on it and Betty has lost about twenty now.  We'll see.
Appealed to son Mike, in London, to help with my lower mortgage interest paperwork--this really does include paperwork--and he'll Skype me today or tomorrow.   Late in the day, drove to Kohl's looking for a spring jacket and found nothing I'd wear in daylight.  Bought a nightie, instead.
The 39 Steps with Dennis and Leslie today.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...