Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Full Day and Fort Meade

I'm late with this, as I just got back from LabCorps for (routine) blood work. 
Spent most of yesterday in Atlantic County.  Met Betty for lunch, exchanged the bathing suit I had bought at Bosco's and tried on others; visited the cemetery; drove to Absecon and bought my tickets for the train to Philadelphia on June 1.  There, I'll get on a bus going to Fort Meade, Maryland, and join the crowd--I hope it's the biggest crowd the world has ever seen--in support of Bradley Manning.
Haven't yet planted my hydrangeas, but have a helper coming today after 3:00.  Think I'll clear out the chest of drawers I'll be giving to her to take up to Wellsboro, too. 
Just talked to Aline.  She and I will lunch today at Olive Garden and I'll drop off donations to the SOCH thrift store in Tuckerton. 

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...