Saturday, May 04, 2013

Computer Well Again!

Oh, happy, happy day!  Finally, at long last, my little darlin' is all better.  Thanks to fabulous Tokyo son, P., who spent several days on it, the virus which with it was laid low and lots of other symptoms, have been cured.  Now I vow never, never to just, willy-nilly click here and there, but check first for the evil-doers who want to harm my computer.
Okay, yesterday:  Got to Taylor Photo in Princeton after trying to follow Google directions, which had me turn left, here, bear right there, then back, up, down, and sideways until I was thoroughly lost.  Had to stop three times for further directions, but finally got there and left off the old pictures.  I'll pick the prints up next Thursday. 
Met Marilyn for lunch at noon and, as ever, it was wonderful to be with her.  What a lovely, warm-hearted friend she is, and we had such a good talk.  Will meet her again when I'm in the area to pick up the prints.
After that, drove down to Lambertville and stopped in on Elva at her art gallery.  Enjoyed chatting with her and I fell in love with two wonderful paintings: one a rooster, one a chicken with spread wings.  They were $600 each, but Elva said she'd give them to me for $450, so I bought both.
NOT!  I just don't have that kind of money, but wish I did.
After, I went to Ewing Cemetery and viewed the graves of my old friend, Elaine, her grandson, and others.  Drove past our home of 41 years, feeling like a ghost and not even my own ghost, but somebody else's. 
Having enough of nostalgia, I drove home; stopped on the way to pick up the bowls I had left before our Wellsboro trip.
Still thrilled and overjoyed that my computer is well again!
 

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...