Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nothing Much

I was determined to devote yesterday to clearing out the guest room closet.  Well, I made a dent in it, anyway. 
Spent time reading the Arsenic script after high-lighting my part.  Discovered my cell phone doesn't ring OR vibrate.  Decided to get a new one, as I bought on sale for $8.95 about two years ago and can transfer the minutes. 
The halogen lamp is finally operational and oh, how it floods the study with a heavenly white light. (Well, that sounds eerie.)
Looking forward with great anticipation to our first rehearsal Monday evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T walk towards the light!

Mimi said...

Why the hell not, Anon?

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...