Monday, January 14, 2013

Cleaning Up, Clearing Out

Continued my cleaning up, clearing chores and expanded to the study.  Got stuff in folders, threw away a lot, and started the laborious task of transferring info from my old address book to the new. 
YES, ladies and gentlemen, this is an old style address book wherein people's names, street and e-mail addresses and phone numbers are recorded for ready reference.  It was hard to find a new one and the one I did find (at Staples) is both too small for my taste and cramped when it comes to space for various items.  NO, I don't have such information on my computer and what's more, I don't have it on my phone, either.  The keyboard on my new Tracfon is larger, which I greatly appreciate, but I'm still not clear on how to put numbers in.  So what do I do?  I have a slim little address book that I keep in my purse and I just look up numbers and punch them in each time.  Might seem laborious, but it isn't for me because I seldom use the cell, anyway.
Visited with Ellen on Skype and we talked over my trip to California the first week in April.  Looking forward happily to that.  Got a Facebook message from my nephew, Patrick B., inviting me to Baltimore when brother Frank, his Dad, is there the second week and will firm up plans for that soon. 
First rehearsal tonight--yay!  

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...