Sunday, January 13, 2013

Errands And Plays

Ran a multitude of errands and continued whipping the guest room and study into shape--have more to do. Bought a new Tracfone and was able to set it up and transfer my minutes myself.  It's a cheapie, but that's all to the good--don't need my phone to be smarter than I am.
Got an e-mail from my niece-by-marriage, Robyn J., who asked if I might be able to have her friend's short play read or performed by one of the theatre groups I'm in.  Seems unlikely, as two of the groups are for legitimate theatre and in one we simply read published plays . In the other, most members write plays themselves and we often don't have time for all the submissions.
I'd like to see his script, though, which according to Robyn, concerns senior citizen "super heroes."  Not sure if that means Batman and Robin in a nursing home or what--.   

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...