Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Exercise And Other Stuff

Oh rejuvenated day!  Or something.  Finally, at long last, I went back to exercise.  Turns out it's a new video, although still Leslie Sansone.  I can't say I like it as much as the last one, but I'll do it.  One annoyance is that she doesn't use the extension cords, which I have.  In fact, attention to the upper body seems much intense than before.  Also, she no longer announces the time spent incrementally, i.e. by fifteen minute segments.  Third--geez, I have all kinds of complaints--she incorporates moves that are like dance steps, which I find precarious, so I modify them.  On the plus side, this is considerably more vigerous than her earlier routines.  I really worked up a sweat and was breathing fairly hard during it, which is all to the good.
Decided to finally get myself a new winter jacket, so I went to Macy's and got one.  Of course, it was greatly reduced, but even so, the price was pretty heafty.  And--darn--after I put it on at home, I decided I'm really don't like it and think I'll take it back.  Also stopped at Kohl's and got a new scarf and glove set, plus a few other things.
Rehearsal last night, which went well. Now I MUST turn my attention to the Dionne Quintuplet program, which I present in Barnegat--gulp!--tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your Dionne 5 talk goes well!
Love,
E

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...