Monday, January 28, 2013

Dine Around

Slow day until the Dine Around dinner in the evening.  I went with Ed and Betty W., who also picked up Anna P.  It was at Lefty's in Barnegat and for some reason, was called for the ungodly hour of 5:00.  The W.'s picked me up at--get this--4:13.  Luckily, Bea and Pat A. and Jay and Marilyn P. were already there and at the bar, so I hung with them for a bit.
Had horseradish-encrusted salmon and it was good, if not spectacular.  We had Judy's usual weird question and answer session and the even weirder "prizes" she gives out.
Got home before 8:00 and Skyped Ellen.  She and I had a lively chat about my trip there in March/April--didn't realize I had arranged to leave on Easter, but oh, well. 
Rehearsal tonight and I'd better bone up. 

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...