Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Decorations Down

Virtuous me took down and stored away the Christmas decorations and even got some space cleared in the garage.  Tidied up otherwise, too.
Called Lou M. and--strange group and stranger man--his wife answered.  After I told her my name, she asked me to wait, then I heard her tell Lou.  She picked up the phone again, then simply conveyed the information that auditions for Arsenic would be at six pm on Thursday.  He then took the phone and repeated the info.  Weird outfit.
Called A. and she wants to go, also.  It would be fun if we were both cast, but I'm not sure about her accent.  Well, that's Lou's problem, not mine.
Have a doctor's appointment in an hour.  I always like to make the earliest possible--less chance I'll have to wait--so this is at 7:15.  My foot, which has developed calluses along one side, has been bothering me for months. I assume I'll be referred to a podiatrist--okay by me.

2 comments:

Jim Wetzel said...

"Virtuous me took down and stored away the Christmas decorations and even got some space cleared in the garage. Tidied up otherwise, too."

Me, too! Which, in my case, provides fairly strong evidence that miracles -- at least, an occasional miracle or so -- do occur!

Mimi said...

Jim, how can you read all this stuff about my mundane comings and goings? Your blog posts are always pithy and to the point, which is why I check every day to see what you've written. My blog is mostly for my children and a few friends, but I'm pleased that you check in now and again--just kind of embarrassed it's as wishy-washy as it is.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...