Monday, January 30, 2012

This darn cold is worse. Woke up with a sore throat on top of the runny nose and cough. Think I'll stay in and take it easy until rehearsal tonight. Last night's went okay, although we started late and it was in the Community Center, so no stage or props. We're all supposed to be off book today--ha! Judging from last night, that ain't gonna happen.
Betty called to say Muckie has been admitted to the hospital (Shore Memorial). Mostly, it's so they can take blood tests every two hours.
Talked to Ellen on phone and Skype. She just finished report cards for her third-grade students, a huge chore. It always gives me a lift to be in touch with her.
I was sorry to hear that the brother of my friend, Pat R., has died. We read each other's blogs and I know it was expected--he was in hospice care--but that doesn't make it easier. Of this I'm aware from bitter experience.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...