Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Boy, am I sick. Had to put out the mountains of trash accumulated over the past two weeks, but then told Susan I'm not going to walk. Sore throat and heavy cough. Feel terrible.
Jack B. called to say he had run into my visitors at SeaOaks after they left here. Funny, I was going to ask if I could take them to lunch there, but had the idea they wouldn't want to go.
Went to Manahawkikn to pick up tissues and things. Started on putting away linens and cleaning up. No rush; that will continue for awhile.
Had rehearsal last night, which went well, I think. Another called for tomorrow.
Going back to bed.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Rosemary,
It sounds like a bacterium is now on board--antibiotic probably needed. Hope you feel better real soon.

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...