Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm always annoyed with myself because I should go to the store during the week, but somehow end up there on Saturday or Sunday. Went to Shop-Rite yesterday and of course, had to fight the crowds.
Just did some domestic stuff, plus studied lines, and fooled around on the computer. Rehearsal at the community center at 4:30. We did scene four, my big dramatic one, and it went pretty well. Must concentrate on blocking, as I go from place to place on stage. It has to seem spontaneous, naturally, but is anything but.
Had a good Skype talk with Ellen, who is looking great and a welcome phone call from the northern person. We decided that the youth bed I bought for Violet could go back to the thrift store, and she'll take it. It occurred to me to first ask Barb and Ray H. if they might want it for their granddaughter, who's one.

No comments:

Thursday

Up and at 'em after a pretty good sleep. Didn't do a whole lot in the morning besides making my lunch. Left about 10:30 to meet Dian...